Common dental problems we see
There are many common dental problems we see in our day-to-day work so this section looks at these problems from your perspective as a patient. Then we provide the links out to the common treatments for each of these problems.
- I don’t like my smile: a look at cosmetic dentistry and some of the options available to improve the aesthetic appearance of your smile.
- I have missing teeth: a look at restorative dentistry techniques available if you have missing teeth that affect the look and function of your teeth.
- My child knocked their tooth out: a look at kids emergency dental treatments and the first steps you should take if your child knocks or chips their tooth in an accident.
Not all common dental problems are that common!
Please be mindful that common dental problems do not always have the same recommended dental treatment solution. Each individual case can differ for numerous reasons including:
- Severity of the dental problem
- Other contributing dental issues that have to be taken into consideration
- Other contributing medical conditions that we must take into consideration
- Your home care routine and what best ‘fits’ your circumstances
- Your age and whether you smoke
- Your budget and which treatment cost best fits
- Treatment times and your preferences regarding these
- Pro’s and con’s of each treatment including expected lifetime and your preference of these.