Services & Procedures
At Alderley Dental, you will find that our dentists, Dr Robert Zhang and Dr Panny Hou and Dr Lingaiah Dronavalli strive to provide all of the dentistry your family needs to maintain a healthy, comfortable smile right here in a single location. When we require the collaboration of a specialist, we work with a number of the finest oral surgeons, periodontists and orthodontists in the area. We find that many people prefer to have their dentistry with their general and family dentist near Brisbane whenever possible.
Highly Customised Dentistry
We provide a broad scope of dental treatments. You will find that we customise your care based on your oral health needs and goals for your smile. Your initial evaluation will afford you an opportunity to meet your dentist, discuss your concerns and take action toward a healthy smile and better overall wellness.
Alderley Dental offers a range of dental treatments that include:
- Cosmetic: making your smile the best it can be;
- Restorative: fixing your dental problems
- Preventive: making sure you don’t have to deal with major dental problems in the future.
- Dental treatments: We are more than happy to discuss your situation with you.
We are more than happy to discuss your situation with you. Our practice manager Amy is more than happy to give you more information about what each dental treatment involves.
If you are not sure what dental treatment is right for you, then check our common problems section to see if that relates to your situation.
- Dental check-ups: working with you to actively maintain a healthy ‘no-problems’ smile for the long-term
- Tooth-coloured fillings: white fillings that won’t be noticed
- Inlays and onlays: not a filling and not a crown, you might be suitable for an inlay or onlay
- Digital Smile Makeover: create and review your new smile before any treatment
- Tooth whitening: helping to add a brighter sparkle to your smile
- Veneers: composite and porcelain coverings to fix dental problems
- Dental implants: the gold standard in replacing missing teeth
- Partial and full dentures: removable solutions for a missing tooth or teeth
- Crowns and bridges: a solution for broken down or missing teeth
- Root canal treatment: saving your tooth from advanced infection
- Pulpotomy: often used in children as an alternative to a full root canal to save a tooth
- Gum disease: swollen, bleeding and infected gums which can lead to tooth loss
Don't Put Off Your Smile
Your smile is a unique part of your personal expression. Don't let a dental phobia or financial concerns keep you away from the clinic. We are here to help you feel comfortable and fit your necessary dental care into your budget.
If you would like to discuss your situation, please book an appointment online or call our office on 07 3856 2144 today.