Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Your enquiries are welcome and encouraged. When choosing a family dentist in the Alderley or Brisbane area, you are presented with many options, and we want you to feel utterly confident that you will not only receive great dentistry, but also the personalised patient care you deserve.
Some common questions we hear are listed below. If your specific question is not answered here, please do give us a call and our helpful team will provide you with the information you need.
We look forward to welcoming you to Alderley Dental.
- I’m in so much pain from my wisdom tooth – it’s unbearable. Is it infected?
- My wisdom teeth are taking a long time to come through and are occasionally painful. Will they still need to be removed?
- I have one wisdom tooth that needs to come out and one that’s a question mark. Should both come out at the same time?
- Will it hurt to have my wisdom teeth removed?
- What are the aftercare options once I have my wisdom teeth removed?
- What should I do if my child knocked-out a tooth?
- What is the cost of Digital Smile Makeover?
- How can I manage my dental phobia?
- How does dental phobia impact your dental health?
- How do you manage dental phobia in children?
- What are inlays and onlays?
- How are inlays and onlays different from crowns?
- Why are dental check-ups so important?
- How Are the Health and Beauty of My Teeth Related?
- What are teeth veneers?
- What are the differences between ceramic veneers and composite veneers?
- What are wisdom teeth?
- What should I do if I have pain in my wisdom teeth?
- What is a good option for tooth replacement?
- How do I know if I need a root canal?