Repair and strengthen damaged teeth.
Quality crowns, made to last.
A ceramic dental crown protects weak, damaged teeth so they can continue functioning (and shining brightly) for years to come. There are a few situations where our dentists might recommend a dental crown:
- Broken teeth
- Restore heavily teeth
- Repair a large cavity
- Restore your tooth after root canal treatment
- The final step of an implant
If you’re interested in a high-quality dental crown experience, give us a call at 07 3856 2144, or book your appointment now!
Our approach to dental crowns
Thanks to latest advancements in technology and materials, getting a dental crown is easy:
- 3D imaging makes taking impressions much more accurate.
- Your porcelain crown is professionally milled and crafted by a local lab.
- We’ll place a temporary crown while you wait for the final restoration.
- When it’s ready we’ll fit and place the crown, ensuring the perfect fit and get your smile back
How long does a porcelain crown last?
With proper care, your crown can last 15 years or more.
Does dental insurance cover the cost of a dental crown?
Depending on your insurance coverage, your health fund may cover partial of the crown per year.
Can you help if I lost my crown?
Absolutely! If you’ve lost a crown or if your crown feels loose, cracked, or just ‘came off’, let us know asap and we’ll schedule you for an emergency visit. If your original dental crown came from our office and you’ve maintained your regular 6-month active maintenance, we’ll repair the crown at no cost to you.